Missing teeth? That is not a problem thanks to modern dentistry! There are now a variety of tooth replacement options available. Dental bridges are nonremovable appliances that can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth in a row. By anchoring the replacement teeth on crowns placed on the two adjacent teeth, bridges can:
- Prevent other teeth from shifting
- Replace an unwanted removable partial denture
- Enhance your facial tissues and prevent sagging
- Restore your ability to eat and speak normally
- Improve the function, health and beauty of your smile
- Relieve excess stress on your bite
Dental bridges consist of one or more prosthetic teeth, which are anchored to the teeth on either side of the gap with dental crowns. A bridge may also be held in place with a dental implant. Your bridge can be created and placed in just a few short weeks and a couple appointments at Ocean Atlantic Dental. When your bridge is in place, you will enjoy having a smile that looks and feels completely whole and natural!
If you are missing any of your natural teeth, we invite you to call our office today at 757-498-1663 to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. David Throckmorton, and see how dental bridges in Virginia Beach, Virginia, can enhance your smile and quality of life. We look forward to meeting you!